.JPG)
It's bliss to see the sisters happily together! And when Sammie's helping me so readily to look after Annette, or willing to wait for her turn by playing on her own while I attend to mei mei. And when Annette's willing to wait for her turn too by sitting in her chair while I attend to jie jie.
.JPG)
Those wonderful moments are treasured since there are times when Annette's crying either for milk or sleep or just wanting to be carried that Sammie wants my sole attention and then starts wailing too and crying that she doesn't want me to carry baby. These are trying moments.
.JPG)
Thankfully the trying moments are much less. When I'm busy with Annette, Sammie will copy what I do. She likes to take the sling and carry her own baby doll in it. She'll also take the cloths to swaddle her doll and feed her too. Glad too that my mum-in-law is around in the afternoons on most days to play with Sammie and when Carlsen's back from work (and for school in the morning too).
So it's a real joy to see Sammie playing and talking happily with Annette.
.JPG)
She likes holding Annette's hands and telling her not to scratch her face when she doesn't have her mittens on (especially when Annette had infant acne all over her face for 3 weeks). She also likes patting her when she's crying even when I'm busy with something else. And even burping her little sis by patting her back. She doesn't even mind being 'boxed' by Annette with her mittens on or when Annette's legs are kicking (though she used to mind it, but now she says 'never mind' and finds it quite funny).
Praying that the two will learn to be loving sisters throughout their lives! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment