September 18, 2006

Our first week


Hi! These are some photos of me at 4 days! Daddy managed to catch my smiles. I've been waking up rather punctually about 3-4 hours for mummy to feed me. Thanks to God for giving Mummy and Daddy strength and also blessing us with grandmas' help. Really blessed to have Nai Nai tirelessly cooking everyday, and Por Por lovingly washing and staying over every night to put me to sleep. Thank you, grandmas!

I have been staying awake on my playmat and interacting with the adults. However, I have not been latching on well and I seem to keep wanting more milk so that's quite a worry for Mummy, which tends to decrease the milk supply. But really praise the Lord for increasing the supply by Day 7 - one less worry for Mummy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo! My first time visiting, will keep reading, so keep updating when you can! =P

Will be keeping you guys in prayer, take care~

Anonymous said...

"Uncle" Clarie says hi from down under! =)