1 Mar was a busy day because apart from the doctor's appointment, I also registered Annette for next year at Sam's kindy. First priority for siblings so thankfully we got a place in the morning session. And it would probably be easier for her to adapt since Jie Jie would still be in the same school. So she'll be 2 years and 3 months when she starts school.
It'll be best if Sam can be changed to the morning session next year but there may not be enough vacancies. (Unfortunately I didn't think about Annette's school issue earlier or else I could have requested for the morning session earlier.) So if she still remains in the afternoon session, I'll be busy sending them back and forth (thankfully it's just a short and direct bus ride). Hopefully the grandmas will be able to help out with one of the trips in case Annette might still be napping when it's time to pick Sam up. Or we'd just pay for the school bus 1-way even though a 2-way trip is more worthwhile because it'd be double the price for both to take the school bus. Timing and cost become even more important factors when there're 2 kids to think about.
I haven't quite figured out whether to register Annette in a childcare centre the following year when Sam's in primary school. Then I'd work part-time while the kids are in school. It can be hard to find a school who will take me in during those hours while the kids are in school. Praying for wisdom and opportunities.
No comments:
Post a Comment