July 01, 2010

paediatrics dept appointment

Annette just simply didn't want to be checked by the doctor so I had to carry out the doctor's instructions so that she could observe how Annette was. In the end, the doctor just concluded that Annette was rather "soft" - her body is rather bendy, so she would do some therapy for her at her other clinic. She also referred us to a dietician to calculate the calorie intake and suggested that I should just stick to breastfeeding since Annette didn't like formula milk - but said that if the dietician suggests otherwise, then I should follow her advice. Hmmm.... somehow I didn't find this session that worthwhile... because Annette didn't drink much milk when we were waiting there and I had woken her up from her nap to make it for the appointment.... Praying that the dietician will be able to offer us good suggestions...

No comments: